Here are a few questions relating to the 2 scenarios on the Connecting page:
- What tools can we use and processes can we engage in to help keep us up to date with developments, research, changes etc. in our subject area?
- As a (lifelong) learner, what are the benefits of developing a Personal Learning Environment and Network?
- How does the increasing use of mobile devices and social media in every aspect of our lives relate to what we do in our learning and teaching?
- Do teaching staff have a responsibility to use certain devices or technologies or is it all a matter or individual choice?
- With multiple responsibilities and very little time, why should teaching staff engage with new devices and apps?
Hope to hear some thoughts and (time permitting) will be adding some of my own...
The slide above is from a Prezi I did a while ago for a workshop